Application process for Amex Business Platinum Card Online
Amex Business Platinum Card Application:
Willing to get the Amex Business Platinum Card inside your wallet? If yes then you need to apply for a credit card at the website of the credit card company. It is a business credit card backed by American Express.
It has been issued keeping in focus the interests of business owners. The card can be used as a convenient mode of payment at a wide range of destinations and also offers perks at the same time. However, we have discussed the benefits of the card in detail below. Read the post here for a guide to the application procedure.
Amex Business Platinum Card Overview:
Amex Business Platinum Card is a good choice if you are willing to take advantage of the travel benefits and statement credits. However, on the other side you need to pay a hefty annual fee for usage.
The card showers you with an excellent welcome bonus, provides access to airport lounges, a valuable statement of credits, and rich travel perks.
At the downside of the credit card, you have a pay a high annual fee, limited spending bonus categories, and welcome bonus come at high spending.
Amex Business Platinum Card Rate and Fee:
- The annual fee charged for usage is $695
- 0% intro APR for the first 12 months
- 24% is the penalty APR
- APR rate is 14.24% to 22.24%
- $0 for foreign transactions
- Late payments cost $39 or 2.99% whichever is greater
- Returned payment $39
How to Apply for Amex Platinum Card:
- To apply for the Amex Platinum Card open the official website of American Express. www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/business/business-credit-cards/american-express-business-platinum-credit-card-amex
- Once the website opens look towards its right and there is an ‘Apply Now button.
- Click on it and a new webpage opens that features an application form.
- For getting started one needs to provide their email address.
- Next, enter your business information in the respective fields.
- Scroll down and complete the personal information section.
- Select whether to send your bill.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions which are at the bottom of the application form.
- Tap the ‘Submit Application’ button below and your application is complete.
Amex Platinum Card Check Application Status:
- To check the application status of your Amex Platinum Card you must open the application status website. www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/business/business-credit-cards/american-express-business-platinum-credit-card-amex
- Look at the center of the screen and there is a section.
- Provide Social Security Number in the respective box.
- Next type in your Home ZIP Code.
- Click the ‘Check Application’ button below and you will be displayed the status on your screen.
Amex Platinum Card Activation:
- If you have just received your Amex Platinum Card in the mail you must activate it.
- To begin with the procedure the user must open the activation webpage. www.americanexpress.com/in/activate
- As the website opens you will find an activation section at the center.
- Enter your 15 digit card number and Card ID in the respective spaces.
- Tap the ‘Confirm’ button below and your credit card will be activated.
Activate Card via Mobile App:
- To activate your Amex Platinum Card using the app you need to install the American Express application on your mobile device.
- Sign in to your account then enter card details in the activation section.
- Create a user id and password.
- Now set a PIN for your credit card and follow the on-screen prompts for activation.
The American Express app is available for all Android as well as iOS devices. You can perform the financial services through the web portal or use the mobile application. To get in touch with American Express support you may call on 1-800-472-9297.