www.aetna.com/docfind – How to Access Aetna DocFind Online Account
Aetna Doc Find Custom AHS:
Aetna Doc Find Custom AHS is an online portal developed for the team members of Advent Health. On the website, you will be able to find a broad array of information related to health and medical plans.
You can access the Aetna Doc website using any internet-connected device. To sign in an employee must have their username and password. Member services are available for Aetna associates through the helpline. Read the post below for information related to the Aetna Doc Find Custom AHS.
Aetna Doc Find Custom AHS Overview:
Aetna Doc Find Custom AHS is a health care and member services platform developed for Advent employees. With access to the portal, a user can find health care through video or physical visits and get treated with minor as well as urgent care. Logging in you can get results for your plan, choose a primary care doctor and view cost estimates.
If you are already a member of Aetna then you can sign in at their website. On the other hand, new users can register for an account. After you have registered you can get all the coverage information anytime and anywhere.
How to Log in to Aetna Doc Find:
- For signing in you must open the website of the Aetna Doc Find Custom AHS. www.aetna.com/docfind
- As the webpage opens scroll down and there is a login section labeled ‘Already a member?’
- Click on the ‘Login to Secure Site’ button under it.
- Now you will be directed to the login webpage.
- There you must enter your username and password in the respective boxes.
- Tap the ‘Secure Sign In’ button below and you will be logged in.
- Any user who is unable to recall their password must open the Aetna homepage. www.aetna.com/docfind
- Click on the ‘Login to Secure Site’ button there to proceed to the main login website.
- Below the member login section, there is the ‘Forgot Password?’ link.
- Select it and the password reset section appears.
- Provide Username and date of birth in the respective spaces.
- Tap ‘Continue’ and you will be able to retrieve your password.
Also Read: Access to your AthenaHealth QuickPay Account
Forgot Aetna Doc Find Username:
- If you are unable to recall your username visit the Aetna Doc Find Custom webpage. www.aetna.com/docfind
- Secondly, click the ‘Login to Secure Site’ option there and wait until the main login screen opens.
- Select the ‘Forgot user name?’ link under the secure sign-in widget on the new page.
- Now you need to select whether you want to recover using a member id or social security number.
- Next enter the following information in the blank spaces:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Click ‘Continue’ below and follow on-screen prompts to recover the username.
How to Register:
- New users at Aetna Doc Find must register. To begin open the homepage. www.aetna.com/docfind
- Once you are on the website look beside the login button and there is a ‘Register Now’ button.
- Click on it and you will be taken further to the new user registration page.
- To continue one needs to select a method for verification whether Member ID or SSN.
- Next, provide the required personal information.
- Tap the ‘Continue’ button and follow the prompts as required by the system.
Aetna Doc Find Customer Service:
If you face trouble with anything related to Aetna Doc Find you can feel free to connect with the help desk on Call- 1-800-US-AETNA (1-800-872-3862).
Well, this was all we could offer on the Aetna Doc Find Custom AHS. If you require further assistance you can call on the phone number provided above.