digital.alight.com/tgt – Steps to Access your Target Employee Benefits Account
Login to your Target Employee Benefits Account:
Target Corporation, one of the largest retail corporations in the USA, wants to enhance the total well-being of its employees and their families so that they can care for themselves as well as their near and dear ones. So, the company invests in the associates’ whole self, both at and outside the work, by providing them with a complete package of employee benefits. Discovering the joy of everyday life plus leading a healthy and balanced life with the family is also the purpose of these Target benefits offerings.
Target Employee Benefits Offers & Features:
Here is a summary of Target Employee Benefits that Target offers to its current associates and team members.
Health & Well-Being Benefits:
- Medical plans including dental, and pharmacy benefits
- Vision eyewear coverage
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Prescription Drug Discount Card
- Life Insurance
- TMR- Team Member Life Resources
- Flu Shots
- Cirrus MD Virtual Care
- Expert medical advice through Grand Rounds
- BridgeHealth to save money and get help managing surgery
- Living Disease Management program to manage diabetes
- United Health Care Bullseye Health Spot Team
- Save on prescription costs with RX Savings solution
- Maternity Support program
- Reduce worry and anxiety with Daylight personalized program
- Access Real Appeal- an online Weight Management program; Sleepio- digital sleep improvement program
- 20% wellness discounts and Well-being rewards
- Pension and TGT 401 (K) plan for financial future
- Direct Deposit and Pay Advance
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance and short term and long term disability
- 10% discount at Target store and online at target.com
- Executive Deferred Compensation Plan
- Identity Theft protection
- Legal Help
- Short term incentive plan- Annual bonus program
- Discounts on gym, childcare, and vacation package
- Adoption and surrogacy assistance reimbursement
- Target Credit Union
Time Off Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Access to paycheck before payday
- Paid Family Leave
- Vacation and holidays
- personal days, and well-being time
Education & Career Benefits:
- Debt-free education assistance and programs at top-tier schools
- Degrees and certificates in technology, business, analytics, etc.
- Free personalized coaching and mentoring
- Tuition assistance for other in-network programs also
- Learning and Leadership development program
- Student loan refinancing and growth through education
- High school completion, college preparation, and English language learning program
- Dream to Be-Education assistance
More Discount Benefits:
- Target team member discounts
- Wellness discounts
- Fitness offering and discounts
- Weight Watchers Reimagined
- Auto and home insurance discount
- Back-up care and childcare discounts
- Well-being webinars
- My discount website
- Wage works commuter benefits
Remember, all these employee benefits are available with Target. But, they can be varies based on your eligibility, position, average time, and hours at Target.
How to Log In Target Employee Benefits Online Account:
To view the personalized benefit offerings, salary, discounts, and well-being information, Target Corporation provides a secure dedicated web portal, My Pay & Benefits. The site enables both the eligible full-time and part-time team members of Target can manage their employee benefits, rewards, plan, coverage, perks, and more anywhere anytime. For logging in, you can
- Go to the Target My Pay & Benefits website at digital.alight.com/tgt
- Enter your Target employee online profile registered User ID and Password in their fields.
- Click on the “Log On” button to access your Target Employee Benefits Account.
If you are a current team member of Target, you can view your benefit information in another separate portal. For that, click the red “Click Here” button under the ‘Current Team Member box’ at the top left of the Target My Pay & Benefits page. You will be directed to the designated portal to login into your general Target employee online account for your Target employee benefits.
How to Retrieve or Reset Target Employee Online Account Login:
For your Target Employees Benefits Online Account login password recovery, look at the password hint. If you recognize the hint, you can keep that existing password by entering it correctly. If can’t get it or you need to retrieve your User ID, you can initiate the recovery procedure in the following way.
- Visit the above-mentioned Target My Pay & Benefits-Login portal, digital.alight.com/tgt
- Click on the “Forgot User ID or Password” link below the ‘Log On’ button.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and select the Birth Date for personal identification.
- Click the “Continue” button and answer the challenge questions.
- If your provided responses match with the data on your file, you will receive your username or a password resetting email to create a new password for your Target Benefits online account login.
Also Read: Access to your Avon Sales Program Account
How to Create Target Employee Benefits Online Account:
Do not have an account in the Target My Pay & Benefits Login Portal or a new employee? Then, complete the listed below to create your Target Employee Benefits Account.
- Visit digital.alight.com/tgt
- Click the “New User?” link found below the Login section.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN and select your DOB as and click the “Continue” button.
- Set your Target Employee Benefits Online Account, user Id, password, password hint, challenge questions, etc.
Once done, you can log in and access your Target Employee Benefits online.
Target Employee Benefits Support Center Phone Number: 800-828-5850